Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
5. The Site and Services provide you with opportunities to link to, or otherwise use, sites and services offered through or by third-party(ies). Your use of these third-party services is subject to terms posted by these third-party(ies). We have no control over any third-party site or service and we are not responsible for any changes to any third-party service or for the contents thereof, including, without limitation, any links that may be contained in or accessible through such third-party service. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third-party sites or services. Our inclusion of advertisements for, or links to, a third-party site or service does not constitute an endorsement.
About Our Services
6. All Services and the Site are provided on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. ConnectBit makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied (to the extent permitted by law) : (a) as to the use, security, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement, satisfactory quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site; or (b) that the use of the Site will be uninterrupted and free of any viruses or bugs.
7. In no event shall ConnectBit or any of its affiliates or related corporations be liable for any loss, injury, damage, claims, costs or expense of any kind arising from any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful elements, communication line failure, breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, breach of intellectual property right or any other cause of action.
8. All content and materials on the Site are the exclusive property of ConnectBit or its content suppliers, and may be downloaded or printed for your own personal and non-commercial use only. All copyright notices on downloaded or printed material must be retained. Save as specifically permitted here, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, repost, modify, transmit, make available to the public, adapt, create a derivative work or otherwise use or exploit any content on the Site in any way or for any purpose. In addition, you may not distribute or make available any part of the Site over any other website or any network.
9. The names, trade marks, service marks and logos (the “Trade Marks”) displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered Trade Marks of ConnectBit, its affiliates or licensors. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any such Trade Marks. ConnectBit prohibits use of the Trade Marks as a “hot” link or in-link to any ConnectBit site or other site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by ConnectBit in writing.
10. You agree to defend and hold ConnectBit, its affiliates and related corporations from and against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees on an indemnity basis, arising out of your use of the Site or any breach of these terms. In addition, ConnectBit may use whatever information that is available about you to stop any such breach or any unlawful or inappropriate use of the Site, including informing any third party ConnectBit deems appropriate of such breach or use and/or disclosing your personal information to such third party.
11. If any of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be struck out and the remaining terms shall be enforced. Any failure to act by ConnectBit with respect to any breach by you or others of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions does not waive ConnectBit’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
12. These terms shall be governed by Singapore laws and any dispute arising out of the use of the Site shall be referred to the Singapore courts.
These terms were updated on 14 April 2014